- Must be 14 or older
- Must have attended classes weekly for 3 months (unless illness, or family matters come up)
- Must have a red band or higher
- Needs to have a core understanding of the Medicine Wheel
- A criminal record check is required for adult volunteers
- If a volunteer wishes to terminate for any reason, we ask for 2 weeks notice along with a letter
- Volunteers who wish to progress through the system need to keep a log of hours which need to be signed by Mateus or Mike
- Gain valuable work experience
- Develop solid leadership skills
- Have the opportunity to become connected with the larger Parkour community
- Have opportunities to train privately with our coaches and other volunteers
- May lead to a paid coaching position in our gym
Tiers of Volunteer
- Junior Volunteers (15% discount on membership, 10% on Merchandise)
- Must Volunteer minimum 3 hours a week
- Volunteers are responsible for supervising Opens Jams with Senior Volunteers
- Volunteers Assist Sr. Volunteers with Clean up after Open jams and classes.
- Must complete 100 hours of Jr. Volunteer time before applying for a Sr. Volunteer Position.
- Senior Volunteer (25% discount on membership, 15% on Merchandise)
- Must Volunteer Minimum of 5 hours a week
- Volunteers are responsible for supervising Open Jams
- Volunteer will lead Jr. Volunteers in Clean up after Open Jams and Classes.
- Must complete 250hours of Sr. Volunteer time before applying for a coaching position.
- 100 hours, of the 250 hours, must be spent shadowing/assisting in classes taught by Mateus or Mike.